Careers at Aliant
Technology Team Lead
Location: Bucuresti | Iasi | Bacau | Hybrid
We’re an innovative IT technology integrator www.aliant.tech with experience in areas such as Hyper Automation, Digital Transformation, Printing, IT hardware & software, IT services, XR among other and we’re looking to expand our team. Our core values are: Partnerships, People, Technology, Entrepreneurial spirit, Perseverance.
About The Role
We are looking for a Technology Team Lead for the IT business segment, with background and experience in the area of technology, hardware and software. This person will play a key role in helping us strategize the IT direction while grow and lead the tech team. Close contact with sales, product and support teams is also needed.
Ideally there is an innovation component needed in the sense of tech trends understanding, business opportunities, client feedbacks and conversion of those insights into plans to adjust and optimize the team outputs and client satisfaction. There will be a high degree of autonomy and decision making in implementing the strategy and tactical actions.
· Coordinates the tech team department that is responsible with IT Support, Business applications implementations, Hyper Automation implementations, PoCs, presales and also some internal requests;
· Management of the IT products & solutions portfolio, and the projects carried out by the subordinate team;
· Management and development of the company's technical platforms and applications to ensure the achievement of business objectives;
· Discovering and implementing new technologies that can give the company a competitive advantage;
· Construction of processes and procedures to ensure tech team, KPI monitoring and IT budgets for evaluating technological performance;
· Communication of the technological strategy to partners, to management and to the company's shareholders;
· Establishes partnerships with various suppliers;
· Demonstrated project management skills in implementation/development of technical solutions;
· Good overall technical knowledge – to be used in the evaluation of client projects and tech team objectives, plan and deliverables; Knowledge in solution architecture;
· Strategic thinking and people management skills; Strategic thinking must be fuelled by a long-term vision;
· Communication and relational skills - the ability to communicate technical information to business teams and business information to technical teams;
· Diplomacy and patience;
· Special attention to the internal "customer" in the company; the technologies and products that it wants to introduce, support, promote must take into account the business needs and the needs of the people in the departments;
· Up to date with the technological ecosystem in the Hyper Automation, Low Code, RPA and other tech areas;
· Able to obtain and provide time correct estimates per project, both at macro and micro level;
· Vision and innovation: ability to understand needs and design solutions, to connect things ahead of time.
· Strategic thinking must be fueled by a long-term vision;
· Hiring Manager: knows how to correctly estimate what resources are needed to complete the roadmap and finds the right people to do it;
· Team Leader: knows how to receive feedback from stakeholders and transform it into action plans for the dev team; motivator; leading by example.
· Participation in the company’s bonus scheme – based on company performance and individual performance
· Private Healthcare
· Meal Tickets
· Telecom subscription, handset and allowance
· Christmas and Easter Allowance
· Learning and training initiatives
· Flexible working schedule
· Company car
Location: Bucharest, Iasi or Bacau - Hybrid.
Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org