Careers at Aliant
Location: Bucharest, Iasi, Bacau, Brasov
We’re an innovative IT technology integrator www.aliant.tech with experience in areas such as Hyper Automation, Digital Transformation, Printing, IT hardware & software, IT services, XR among other and we’re looking to expand our team.
Our core values are: Partnerships, People, Technology, Entrepreneurial spirit, Perseverance.
About The Role
We are looking for an RPA Developer that is ready to innovate and explore what's possible in the world or hyper automation. Close contact with sales, product and support teams is also needed.
Ideally there is an innovation component needed in the sense of tech trends understanding, business opportunities, client feedbacks and conversion of those insights into opportunities to improve our solutions and services.
• Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
• Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
• Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
• Create process and end-user documentation.
• Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
• Work with Business Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
• Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
• Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
• Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
• Experience on any RPA tools such as UiPath, Tailent, Microsoft Power Automate;
• Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
• Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
• Experience developing and consuming APIs.
• Understanding of workflow-based logic.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Superior time and project management skills.
• Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
• Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
• Good presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
• Private Healthcare
• Meal Tickets
• Telecom subscription, handset and allowance
• Christmas and Easter Allowance
• Learning and training initiatives
• Flexible working schedule