Careers at Aliant
Location: Bucharest, Iasi, Bacau, Brasov
We’re an innovative IT technology integrator www.aliant.tech with experience in areas such as Hyper Automation, Digital Transformation, Printing, IT hardware & software, IT services, XR among other and we’re looking to expand our team. Our core values are: Partnerships, People, Technology, Entrepreneurial spirit, Perseverance.
About The Role
We are looking for an RPA Developer that is ready to innovate and explore what's possible in the world or hyper automation. Close contact with sales, product and support teams is also needed.
Design, develop, implement, test and support:
- Automation workflows
- RPA Solutions - including robots, code repositories and logging tools.
- Database structures, business logic, workflows, and user interfaces
- APIs to enhance functionality and data exchange.
- Applications using the Plant an App platform
- Proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches
- RPA tools such as UiPath, Tailent, Microsoft Power Automate.
- Application development using Plant an App or similar low-code platforms.
- Database design and SQL
- Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C#, Python, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
Nice to have
- Certifications in Plant an App / UiPath / Tailent
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Good presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
• Private Healthcare
• Meal Tickets
• Telecom subscription, handset and allowance
• Christmas and Easter Allowance
• Learning and training initiatives
• Flexible working schedule